The first week back

4.24.2012

Before I returned home, I imagined that I'd hit the ground running as soon as I landed. My body and mind, on the other hand, had different plans. It took at least 3 days for my body to adjust to the jetlag. Anytime I had tried to think about the wedding, my mind would draw a blank. After getting frustrated by my mushy brain, I decided to surrender and just rest for a few days. I have to keep reminding myself I've only been home for a week :)

With just over a month left, we still have a lot to do, but every time I can cross something off the list, it feels sooo good. In just the last week, we've figured out the centerpiece/altar design, got a hair trial, started the dress altering process, purchased the flower girl's dress, got an idea of what kind of flowers we'll have,  decorated the favors, and so much more! At this rate, the wedding will be totally planned in a couple of weeks...maybe that's a little too ambitious ;)

I haven't carried my camera around, but of course, I have my trusty iPhone to capture the moments along the way!

[Lunch & dinner dates with my girlfriends.]

Photobucket


Photobucket

[Flower research at the local market.]

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

[Shopping for vintage accessories.]Photobucket


["Sick" day from school.]

Photobucket

Photobucket

Until next time...

2 comments :

hannah love said...

liz!!!! seeing these pictures make me miss you a lot! can't wait to see you

melody said...

Good job updating girlfriend! Love love love!