I am a bachelorette.

5.10.2012

On April 26, my beautiful bridesmaids (Jamie, Maria, Candice & Eli) took me to Temecula to go wine tasting for an overnight trip...and it was AMAZING! Who knew Temecula was so beautiful? Through a small limousine/touring company, we visited four vineyards, but not only that, we even had cheese and bread waiting for us in the limousine while we traveled to the next vineyard. Each vineyard had a unique story behind it, but I think the third one was the unanimous favorite. We got to sit outside on a large patio and soak in the bright sun while our wine connoisseur, Leroy, gave us a very detailed explanation of each tasting. His gentle, fatherly spirit made it a very unique experience. And best of all, at the end of our tasting, he gave me a kiss on the forehead to congratulate me and my future marriage. His face, then, illuminated as he talked about his daughter getting married. It was such a sweet moment that some of the girls started tearing up (myself included)!

[As soon as I stepped into the limousine, they presented me with a 
flower crown and a lace pin that read, "Bride to be".]
Photobucket

[The forecast said it was supposed to rain, but all we got was beautiful sun and gorgeous clouds!]

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

[My maid of honor!]
Photobucket

Photobucket

[With Eli]
Photobucket


[At our favorite vineyard, enjoying the sun and view.]
Photobucket

[Having a very deep conversation...clearly.]
Photobucket

After the wine tour, we checked into our amazing hotel to freshen up, rest a little and open a few gifts :) Eli had to rush home because her sister went into labor and five hours later, her beautiful baby nephew was born! Meanwhile, the rest of us headed into downtown Temecula for a delicious dinner. Then, we went for a short dip in the pool before calling it a night.

[My kobe beef burger for dinner]
Photobucket

[Knocked out!]
Photobucket

The following morning was equally relaxing. We woke up, ate a delicious breakfast and then, headed to the pool for a few hours.

Photobucket

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect bachelorette. It was lightyears beyond my expectations. The girls know exactly who I am, what I love and how to make me feel special :) It was the perfect getaway before all the wedding madness really began.

I don't have a lot of photos since Jamie took most of them. She's given me this preview until I have a chance to steal the rest:



Photobucket

Thanks again, girls! I love you!

No comments :