It's time!

4.11.2011

In a short 7 hours, I'll be making my way to Incheon Airport for a very long 14-hour journey back home! Naturally, I left everything for the last minute, so I haven't been able to stop and think about it until now (at 12:41 a.m.). But now that I can, I am so excited!! I can't wait to give my family many, many hugs! I can't wait to see the kids and receive their tiny little hugs. I can't wait to see how excited they are for 3 minutes before they get distracted and continue on with their day ;)

I can't wait to eat a protein-style burger with grilled onions and animal-style fries at In-n-Out, followed by a grilled chicken burrito bowl with extra corn salsa and black beans from Chipotle. My mouth is watering as I write.

Then, after some quality time with my beautiful family, I'll be making my way to Coachella for 3 fantastic days under the beating sun, listening to wonderful music and making memories with my closest friends. Who can ask for a better vacation than that?!

BUT it gets even better! After Coachella, I'll be spending my last weekend in Mammoth with my family, eating delicious food made by my aunt and soaking in every moment before I head back to Seoul.

Now, that's a vacation...don't ya think?

I'm trying to stay up all night, so I can knock out on the plane and beat the jet lag as much as possible. I just had some coffee, but honestly, I'm pretty sure the anticipation would have been enough to keep me up.

I will keep my blog as updated as possible, but I hope you understand that if I have to choose between sitting in front of the computer or spending time with my loved ones, I'm gonna go w/ the latter!

I hope all of you have a beautiful day and I will see you in sunny California :-D Until then, bisous xoxo

2 comments :

Sharon.Mom.Granny.Aunt Sharon said...

You are forgiven in advance for going 'bloodless' the next 2 weeks! c u soon!

Sharon.Mom.Granny.Aunt Sharon said...

I meant blog-less....he he!