Multi-tasker

5.12.2012

Coming home for full-time wedding prep has made me a serious multi-tasker. While planning, I can simultaneously make trial hair/makeup appointments, go to little league baseball games, visit with friends, pick up my fiancé from the airport, eat a lot, work out a lot, spent quality time with the family and so on and so on.

If you don't believe me, just look at these pictures:

[The second day in America. Lunch at Chipotle.]
Photobucket


[Robert's good at multi-tasking too. He can watch cartoons while getting ready for a game!]
Photobucket


Photobucket


[I got my siblings into The Hunger Games trilogy...well, one of them.]
Photobucket


[After church, Jamie & I grubbed on our first In-n-Out burger since being back!]
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

[A handmade terrarium for Candice!]
Photobucket

[Picking up Mark at the airport]
Photobucket


[Sandwiches and a scrumptious dessert (below) with Vino!]
Photobucket

Photobucket

[UCI v. USC Men's Volleyball National Championship Game (UCI won!)]
Photobucket

Photobucket

[Lots of little league games these days...]
Photobucket

[But a Dodger game too!]
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

[A brunch date with the lovely Michelle.]
Photobucket

1 comment :

melody said...

I am checking your blog regularly though I haven't left a comment on this post yet. JUST SO YOU KNOW^^ LOOOOOOVE it.