welcoming 2012

1.08.2012

To welcome the new year, a group of us went to Times Square (a mall) for the concert of all concerts. On five separate floors of the mall, a dj or band was performing all night. It was tons of fun going up and down the escalator, running from one performance to the next. But I think my favorite part was the 2012 countdown with my closest friends & the love of my life! You can catch a glimpse of it on this video, which also happens to be the first entry of my 366-day project...yay!

Like I mentioned for my last video, watching it in high-definition is so much better. You can do that by clicking here.

[1/366]

1 comment :

hannah love said...

i'm too lazy to see if i have a vimeo account, so i decided to come here to comment.
this video is freakin awesome. everything fits SO well!