The Graduate

6.14.2010

Well, before I start things off, I'd like to announce that I am officially a graduate from the University of California, Irvine. The graduation ceremony was on Friday at 11 a.m. My parents, the kids, my boyfriend and best friend came and cheered me on! I even heard them when my name was called :) I must admit: before the actual ceremony, I wasn't that excited. But the moment I walked into the Bren Events Center and heard the music and saw everyone there, I was pumped! I did a lot of fist-pumping and raising-the-roof. It was glorious.

[The night before...decorated my cap!]

[Where's Elysabeth?]

[The ceremony]

[BB #8 & 7 baby!]

[Yay! We've done it!]


[The people I couldn't do it without]

[My inspiration behind everything]

[I got to sit with 2 amazing peeps: Jamie and Sandy, not pictured]

[Lastly but not leastly, my love, who taught me how to do college right.]


Like I said, I never imagined graduation to be so much fun and so inspiring. Mark took me out to lunch right after and then, my family and friends came over for a delicious Korean BBQ dinner in my backyard! It was such a great day...thank you to everyone who have helped me come this far. I cannot begin to express my gratitude. I love you guys.

No comments :