A cubism dream...the most beautiful squares I've ever seen.

6.04.2010

Tonight is a big night. I'm seeing one of my favorite bands, Local Natives, at the Troubadour in L.A. I have a good feeling it's going to be an epic night. We'll just have to wait and see.


They played at Coachella but my beautiful group of friends whom I love so much were lagging that particular day and we didn't get in until 3:30, the time their set ended! I was bummed but Local Natives has been up-and-coming for awhile now and I knew they were going to blow up the L.A. scene. Guess I was right :)

I apologize for my blogging negligence. I've had a few projects for school that kind of came out of nowhere so, you know, I had to handle that. Next week is equally chaotic because I will attempt to study for finals, move out and pack for my 6-week road trip simultaneously...should be quite interesting.

But on a happier, less chaotic note (or perhaps more, depending on who you ask), I'm done with college! I had my last class of my undergraduate career yesterday. It was kind of bittersweet, which was something I didn't really expect. Since I've been back from France, I've been semi-removed because all of my friends graduated last year or in the Fall quarter and I didn't recognize any familiar faces walking around campus! However, my classes this year were among the best--I had great professors, built wonderful relationships with them, met awesome students and learned a tremendous amount. I didn't think I'd be sad or nostalgic on my last day of class, but as I left the classroom, a weird and confused feeling of "I don't know if I'm sad or just imagining it" came over me. Weird.

Anywho, I'm really looking forward to my immediate future plans. In just a little over a week, I'll be taking the country by storm, with 3 little people in tow. Then, I'll conquer Korea. But we'll cross that bridge when we get to it!

I had no intention of making this post about life/postgraduate plans but thanks for listening. That's why I love you!

Ciao bellas <3

No comments :