Next two weeks? yuck.

3.08.2010

So today marks the first day of the last week of winter quarter. It also marks the last day of slacking and the first day of the onslaught of stress caused by finals.

Does any of that make sense? Probably not. If anything, this jumbled mess resembles my mind right about now.

With the last week of class and next week being finals week, I have a lot on my plate. It's "game time" as Mark likes to call it. I'm more realistic...it's more like "weeping time."

You see, I am so ready for this quarter to be over. Not only is winter quarter my least favorite quarter (weather, blah classes, yearly slump, etc.), I'm not taking any classes that I love right now. I'm taking a freshman Political Theory class, an exceptionally difficult Literary theory and criticism class, an eh-ok Literary Journalism workshop, and an interesting but poorly organized Int'l Relations of East Asia class.

Next quarter, however, is a different story. I'm taking a graduate seminar called "Reading like a writer," a Literary Journalism workshop with a professor whom I'm told is awesome, and an English class with a professor that has really good ratings on ratemyprofessor.com. It's also going to be spring quarter which means longer days, warmer weather, and a happier me!

But until then, I have to focus (which I don't like doing unless it is by choice) and I'm really dreading it. This is what I'm feeling like right about now...

(via audreyhepburncomplex)




But this is how I will feel after finals!!!...

(via the bean and the bear)


OK, that's all for now. I'm kinda using blogging as my form of procrastination.

Lovely.

<3