I'm not gonna lie...

3.22.2010

Finals kicked my butt. Last week was so exhausting and to be quite honest, I probably did this to myself. Slacking off for 10 weeks all came rushing back to me in 3 days...on Wednesday, I slept from 5 am - 7 am and spent the rest of the time studying. The letters began dancing off of the page, forcing me to chase after them with my already strained eyes. It was ridiculous. I felt like I was drowning in literary theory jargon (the words "sublime" and "the formal/sensuous drive" make me shutter!) and political theory nonsense! Kind of like this picture...

But now that finals are over, I feel so much more relaxed and at ease. I feel free and at peace. The days are brighter and the sleep is much better :)

Yesterday, Mark took me to Laguna Beach to kick off my spring break. I had so much fun with him...it was quite a beautiful evening. Pictures are coming soon (probably tonight!).

I hope all of you have a beautiful Monday! Ciao, mes amis <3

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, I'm in love with your blog, these images are too perfect. I hope you get all your work done and have an awesome spring break!

xoxo

www.awonderingstar.com

My Owl Barn said...

What a cute blog you have! I hope you have a great easter break :)