[An update] Being aware of busyness.

9.12.2012



Life has been busy. Suddenly, every day is packed with work, projects, and activities, which is great if I didn't have a little neglected blog to feel bad about. My mornings are taken up by radio and teaching while my afternoons are taken up by private tutoring and spending time with my husband (that has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?) Meanwhile, my camera broke and I have yet to get it fixed. I've taken plenty of iPhone photos, but now my computer won't upload them. Argh. Soon, though, soon...

Since Alvin's visit, I cut off all my hair, my family has moved to Korea (which they are blogging about here), some dear friends of ours moved back to the States, Charlotte has moved back to Korea, and my aunt is visiting for an extended period of time. It's an exciting time to say the least! I'm also taking e-courses for starting a small business and web design. This last month has been filled with so much joy, transition, faith, excitement, and of course, love. Not only am I learning how to be a wife, I'm also learning how to juggle the sudden increase in daily commitments. 

For example, a couple of job opportunities have come my way, which was fantastic considering our new goal of paying off ALL student loans by September 2013. So any extra money is a plus! And while the jobs were great, they were in the evening, which meant I'd be gone when Mark was just getting home from work. While this may not seem like a big deal to some, I felt like it was important to be home when Mark's home, otherwise we may not see each other until bed time. This could have potentially went on for a year...and what kind of first year of marriage is that?? Thus, I turned them down and trusted that something better would come later. Well, not too long after that, I was given the perfect teaching opportunity, which is three times a day from 8-9 a.m. Not only am I home when Mark gets home, I get to share a cup of coffee with him early in the morning :)

If you can't tell by this sappy post, I love being married to Mark. Not only is it fun, but it's so rewarding in many, many ways. But I'll write about that another time. Perhaps I'll start a "First Year of Marriage" series. 

Until then, bisous. 

3 comments :

melody said...

LOVE the idea of that series! LOVE LOVE LOVE, and fix your camera!!!

hannah love said...

can you please do the series!

i wanna hear some funny stories hahah

i'm going to now start reading your family's blog! i love how detailed your dad is!

AND, can you tell me the e-course for web design??

clara yoon said...

Wow, sounds like you're busy!! But sounds also like you're loving married life, I'm so happy for you and mark :)