Morning...

2.28.2012

...is my favorite time of the day. It's just exciting to know that the whole day is ahead of you with an endless amount of possibilities. And there's really a calmness that is only unique to mornings (I guess that's why the term "morning calm" exists).

Alright, let me just be real with you. The only reason I love mornings is because I get to have breakfast, which is my absolute favorite meal of the day. I get creative with breakfasts every once in awhile (like if I have a breakfast date *ahem* Charlotte *ahem*). But what I really love are my staple breakfast foods, which consist of coffee, peanut butter, bananas, wheat toast.

Put together, it looks something like this:


Photobucket
[22/366]

It's 12:12 a.m. at the moment but looking at this makes my tummy grumble. What's your favorite meal of the day?

1 comment :

Sharon.Mom.Granny.Aunt Sharon said...

Ask the family - it is breakfast for me! A bowl of cereal with blueberries or strawberries is the best!