They call it "Bezerkeley"...I see why.

4.14.2010

Here are the promised pictures from last weekend's trip to Berkeley. I must say, it was probably one of the best trips I've been on to Nor Cal. Many activities and much time spent with loved ones!
[A whimsical bed don't you think?]

[The Campanile behind us]

[Pictures, pictures, pictures]


[UC Berkeley is gorgeous...I think this is one of the oldest buildings]

[At the top of the Campanile!]

[Indian food for lunch...all you can eat buffet for $9! Holla!]

[Waiting to sail]


[Sailing crew]




[An old friend of Mark...me being tired of taking pictures haha]

[The delicious lunch that my family took me to after picking me up at the airport! <3]


There are tons more pictures but it takes way to long to upload them all! If anyone wants to take a road trip up north, count me in!

Ciao xoxo

1 comment :

Simply Tanya said...

Awesome! It looks like you had a great time! Awwww so good to see a picture of Miller (I hope that's right)! :)

That Indian food looks so delicious!! I'm craving some now!