Playing Catch-Up

11.30.2009

It's 3:45 am on Monday morning and I've just finished 1 of 3 papers that are due within the next 2 weeks. I still have a conclusion to write but my mental capacity is diminishing and my ability to think intellectually and write it in French has completely vanished. As I try to wind down a bit before I crash in bed, I thought I'd give a heads up and let my lovely friends and family know that I have not neglected you or this blog. I still have many pictures to post from Nick's visit here and my wonderfully amazing trip to London with Emily.

I flew back to Lyon with Emily yesterday at around 8 pm and she departed for LA this morning at 7 am (she left my apartment at 4 am!). Then, I went to class from 2-4 and from 4-6, bought some needed pencils and pens and came home to do some homework. As you can imagine, I'm mentally and physically exhausted.

These next 2 weeks will be used to pound out some good essays and put in some hefty studying time for finals. Maria visits in 2 weeks (on the 15th) and I'm finished with finals on the 16th. Then, it's off to Paris and the South of France before my return to the States on December 24th!

Hopefully I'll have a little more time tomorrow to update this thing. Right now, my eyes are feeling like they're going to explode and my body is shivering from my cheapness to turn on the heater. I need to jump under the covers pronto! (OK, I think the deliriousness is settling in now too...)

Until tomorrow, ciao lovelies.

1 comment :

Susan said...

All 3 kids are home today sick. I was thinking of skyping you but I better leave you alone to get your papers done. Love you.